As the Colorado “Stay-At-Home” order is lifted and Park County Offices are opened to the public, my office will be returning to modified operation. This includes appraisal staff returning to field work to verify sales or new construction for the 2020 reappraisal statutory deadline. In order to keep staff and citizens safe, social distancing procedures will be as follows:
- Staff will be in a county marked vehicle
- Staff will wear masks/face shields and badges that identify themselves as appraisers for Park County
- Staff will only be on the outside of the home, they will take measurements and photos for our files.
- Instead of knocking on the door or ringing the doorbell, staff will honk their horn to notify homeowners that they are outside their home.
- Business cards (usually placed on front doors) will be placed under a door mat or on a vehicle windshield
- It is requested that homeowners stay inside their homes to maintain social distancing
Staff are available through email at email@example.com, their direct email or phone number on their card or by the general office number 719.836.4331 and are happy to discuss questions homeowners may have. I appreciate your cooperation and apologize for the inconvenience.
Park County Assessor